Último desabafo



Destroyed. That’s how you left me. When you walked through that door, you carried with you all my pride.

Ok, maybe I am too sentimentalist. Well, yeah, I sure am. But what did you expect? That you would get close to me, kiss me as you did, and then walk away like nothing happened?

I’m sorry, but I’m just not like that. I get excited, not exciting. I create expectations. A lot of them.

How can I say to you that you are playing with fire and I’m the one getting burn? You were sincere and clear. You were honest. That’s what hurts the most. To know that I can’t even blame you.

As the song says, I was “dreaming about the things that we could be”. But I had to find out that we can’t be anything. Again, it hurts.

You left. And with you, I lost a lot of dreams. I had lost a lot of my time. A lot of my conversations that were about you and shouldn’t.

Let’s just stay as friends. I don’t know what hurts the most. That I didn’t go until the end of this. Or doing it and regretting.

Listening to One Republic, they sing “it’s too late to apologize”. It’s not too late for me. I still want to do it. Even you are saying that you don’t want anything with me. But will I be able to live with the guilty?

See?? Destroyed.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Sophie Kinsella

Quero tanto

love is a bitch